visor animation test 1
Something I doodled last night since I couldn’t sleep
wehh too many errors here and there ;w;
Sketch for ooneithoo @ deviantart <3
awesome artist is awesome
Heisei Era Kamen Rider ladies. I’m in love…
I LOVE Kiva, Den-O and OOO… does anyone have a source? I looked around, but am only finding it unsourced elsewhere as well…
As promised, here is my feels-themed giveaway! The books/series above all have one thing in common - they made me feel something. That doesn’t necessarily mean I cried but they definitely inspired some kind of emotional response in my robot-like self. They’re also some of my favourite books. Hopefully there’s a decent enough selection for you to choose from.
5 people will be sent a book of their choice from the selection above if they’re randomly selected as winners.
Please read the following:
- To enter, like and/or reblog this post
- You may reblog the post as many times as you like but don’t annoy your followers too much with it
- I would prefer if you were following me, since this giveaway is a ‘thank you’ to my followers
- This giveaway is international, as I am purchasing books via Book Depository and they have free delivery for the majority of the world. Double check that your country is included here
- Your inbox MUST be open. I won’t be contacting anyone via fan mail
- Winners may also choose a sequel to the books pictured above if it’s part of a series
- Winners may choose which edition of the book they want, so long as it is paperback and under $15 (AU). The only exception is The Storied Life of A.J. Fikry, which is over $20 and hardback. I’ll only be buying this for one person (if they want it) so I have enough for the other books, sorry! I just love it so much and want to be able to share it with at least one person, even if it’s expensive
- One of the books, Alexander Altmann A01567 is only available as a prize for Australians, as it is unavailable on Book Depository. If Aussies would like this book, I will order it for you from Bookworld
- If you’re not sure which book you’d like, I’d be happy to tell you more about them and help you pick one that suits your tastes
- No giveaway blogs
- If you’re uncomfortable giving me your address, don’t be. I won’t be saving it or giving it out elsewhere or anything
- The giveaway ends August 1st 12PM AEST
- Winners will be selected using a random number generator and have 48 hours to get back to me. I’m quite lenient on that but I would prefer if people replied ASAP so I can be organised
- If you have any other questions, feel free to ask me
Good luck and happy reading, word shakers!
More Than Meets the Eye is so-called because on the surface it looks like 31 issues of robots having a snarking tournament, but really, it’s a lesson on how you should punch yourself repeatedly in the face instead of reading the comic because it’ll make you cry less.
The truest thing I have ever read.
It bugs me when people are unnecessarily mean. Like, you didn’t have to make that comment. You could have just kept your mouth shut and left that person not feeling bad about themselves. What do you gain from making someone else feel like shit? Nothing of substance. Maybe a fleeting moment of power but that’s gone as soon as it comes so why? There’s enough unhappiness in the world without you adding to it.
My mom got oinked at by people because she was riding her bike and exercising. I have had a complete stranger approach me in the mall and ask me whether I was a boy or a girl because I happen to have short hair, and more people than I can count sniggering about it for the same reasons.
Who the fuck raises these assholes? I can’t even imagine having the balls to make a comment to a stranger’s face, let alone not feel bad about even thinking a thought like that.